- RSS Channel Showcase 1033562
- RSS Channel Showcase 3242800
- RSS Channel Showcase 3743098
- RSS Channel Showcase 5819299
Articles on this Page
- 03/01/13--06:00: _What is your Archet...
- 03/18/13--06:59: _20 Random Things Ab...
- 03/28/13--07:50: _Celebrating Today
- 04/13/13--14:17: _Insecurity
- 05/14/13--09:34: _I’m alive… mostly
- 01/31/14--09:49: _Observations
- 05/13/15--15:18: _The Happy Housewife?
- 05/18/15--15:18: _No Soda No More
- 05/26/15--15:18: _The Heart
- 05/27/15--15:18: _Your Grace Is Enough
- 05/28/15--15:18: _Whole World In His ...
- 02/23/18--14:17: _What! What?
- 03/01/13--06:00: What is your Archetype?
- 03/18/13--06:59: 20 Random Things About Me
- 03/28/13--07:50: Celebrating Today
- 04/13/13--14:17: Insecurity
- 05/14/13--09:34: I’m alive… mostly
- 01/31/14--09:49: Observations
- 05/13/15--15:18: The Happy Housewife?
- 05/18/15--15:18: No Soda No More
- 05/26/15--15:18: The Heart
- 05/27/15--15:18: Your Grace Is Enough
- 05/28/15--15:18: Whole World In His Hands
- 02/23/18--14:17: What! What?
An archetype is described as a pattern of behavior. I took a quiz recently (big surprise there) and it profiled my main patterns of behavior. This quiz represents a generic version of my personality and something I can use to better determine where I should focus my energy. MY ARCHETYPE: 43% Intellectual If you’re an Intellectual, … Continue reading
The first thing I did this morning was: Hit snooze on my alarm! The first weeks of the time change for daylight savings is always difficult. This whole past week it’s been a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. I don’t think it’s necessarily because it’s still dark out but rather because … Continue reading
Good day y’all! Today is my 34th birthday! I’m sorry I’ve been absent from posting. I promise I’ll be back in the swing of things after Easter. I just wanted to quickly stop by and tell you how much I appreciate you following along on my little adventure. I’m so blessed. Last year I mentioned … Continue reading
I suffer from a deep sense of insecurity. For some this may seem impossible. For others this may seem obvious. I have gone through extensive psychological treatment for depression and anxiety three separate times in my life. I have suffered with thoughts of (and even an attempt at) suicide. I know that these demons I face … Continue reading
Hey y’all. For all of you readers sticking by me I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I’m okay. I have been battling my anxiety but I’m recovering. Hopefully one day I’ll take the time to sit down and hash it all out for y’all but for now I just wanted … Continue reading
People are selfish and flawed individuals. We have lived in a sinful world since the fall of Adam and Eve and yet our life here on Earth can be so amazingly wonderful at times that we forget just how fallen … Continue reading
So, remember when I was talking about trying to get pregnant this year? Yeah, so, one of the things that I struggle with is the desire to be a SAHM. I feel like the best person to spend day-in and day-out with my future child is myself. I have half a graduate degree dedicated to […]
SAD FACE! 2015 is the year of no soda for me. Even if I only ever had one soda a week when out at a restaurant it still will save me around $100 this year. Which I will promptly spend on a relaxing (and much needed) massage. I’m not even doing this for the financial […]
NeedToBreathe is one of my favorite bands right now. Just about every song speaks to me in some way. I love the style of the music and the lyrics have so much depth. If there’s ever a time when I’m needing a “pick-me-up” I will put on one of their songs. Today I’m sharing with […]
Hi there! Happy Hump Day to you! Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite Matt Maher songs. I especially love this acoustic version. Sometimes I feel like I just can’t ever “get it right” and that I’ll never be “good enough” and then this song reminds me that it’s not about being good […]
Sometimes my anxiety and depression gets the best of me and I start feeling very overwhelmed. When I think about how much my life will change by adding another life to our mix (that I created!) I get to feeling like it might be too much to handle. On top of all that future possibility is […]
So, hey y’all, hey! Um, yeah, I kinda found out I was pregnant and dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry about that! Aug 2, 2015 marked 9 years since I had started blogging. NINE YEARS! I found out the news my grandfather had passed away the day that I found out I was … Continue reading What! What?
misscaronImage result for let me sum up princess bride